CHOOSE YOUR SOLUTION
COMEPLETE PRODUCTION LINE
PET Carbonated Drink Filling Line
Regardless of the type of beverage you produce, you need to protect your beverage from microbial contamination and maintain the sterility of the beverage without the use of preservatives and additives. Whether it's a bubble-free beverage, a variety of high- and low-acid beverages with or without pulp/fruit drinks, Sidel offers unparalleled professional support in PET packaging to enhance your productivity and value.
Smooth and easy to operate.
Automatic adjust the filling level to the container
Stainless Steel variable speed Conveyor
Pneumatic Bottle Stoppering Arrangement.
Pneumatic operated valve
Pneumatic Diving nozzle
1.No bottle, no filling safety device.
2.Machine construction in Stainless Steel 304.
3.PLC combined with touch screen control system. Filling volume can be easily adjusted.
4.No change parts are required for different bottle sizes.
1. Capping part is composed of capping heads, cap loader (separated), cap unscrambler, cap drop rail, pressure regular, cylinder and also we need an air compressor as the auxiliary external equipment.
2. In order to prevent cap from being scratched, and shortage of cap in Cap-Storing-Tank can be sensed out by sensors which can let out an alarming , air-powered horizontal swirl cap sorting device is applied in cap supplying process
1. consists of fan power device, straight air duct, turning air duct, ascending and descending air duct, diverging device, bottle dropping device and bottle clamping device.
2. It uses the wind energy of the fan as the transmission power and USES the air duct of the bottle to store the wind, so that the empty bottle produced by the bottle blowing machine can be directly transported to the label attaching machine and filling machine for labeling and filling.
3. The main structural parts of the air duct are made of 304 stainless steel, which can resist various weak acid, weak alkali and other corrosion.
4. The bottleneck plate of the air feed card is a super high molecular polyethylene material with low friction resistance and wear resistance, which can guarantee a long service life.
1. Energy saving. High efficient. Adapt to customer factory layout
2. Special lubrication system, keep products clean, health, safety
3. Extended service life
4. Electric eyes design keep whole line running safety and quickly
Drink Mixing Machine:
1. Beverage mixer is applied for carbonation and proportion mixing of various gas beverages (water, syrup, and CO2), such as lemon and Cola.
2. The machine adopts injector for the addition of CO2 and Venturi injector for CO. The injector can keep constant flow all the time and ensure stationary flowing situation.
3. The mixing proportion is accurate and easy for adjustment. With no need of parts replacement, the machine can realize the quick output adjustment and the proportion of syrup and water.
Sugar Melting Pot:
1. Be widely applied in food processing such as viscous syrup, jam, paste, medicine, dairy, alcohol, cake, sweetmeat, beverage, jam, paste, etc.
2. Can be used to boil soup, water, cook food, stew and porridge. It’s also the best choice for heating and mixing thick products. It is considered to be the ideal equipment in the area of improving quality, shortening the time and improving working conditions.
3. Usually made of food grade SUS304 or SUS316L.
1. Used self-aspirating instead of traditional mechanical air distributed, outside air source offered by air blower or compressor accordingly
2. On top equipped various appropriate mixed slurry according to fermentation medium in fermentation tank, both aerator and agitator work together to ensure efficient supply of oxygen and bio-fermentation process working principle.
3. on bottom installed aerator, star-shaped hollow by impeller and stator around composition of impeller.
4. Used in high dissolved oxygen demand fermentation, especially suitable for high density, biomass and litter sensitive for shearing packing: soft cloth around
CIP Cleaning System:
1. CIP Systems are used for thorough cleaning of various equipment or pipelines installed in dairy, food or beverage industries.
2. The system greatly reduces microbial growth in the processed product and enhances product quality.
3. CIP systems can be designed for manual, semi-automatic or fully automatic operations.